The Difference Between DC Contactor And AC Contactor
1. Core: The core of AC contactor insulation silicon steel sheet of the overlying and into each other, and made of double E-shaped, DC contactor core by the whole piece of soft iron, mostly U-shaped.
2. The arc system: AC contactor adopts erase chip, and DC contactor adopts magnetic stripping device.
3. The coil of turns: AC contactor coil turns less access to the AC, AC adapter and the number of turns into the AC power; AC contactor is broken off the AC circuit, DC contactor breaking Is a DC circuit. AC contactor operating frequency up to 600 times / hour, the use of low cost, and DC contactor operating frequency up to 2000 times / hour, the use of high cost.
Why can not exchange:
1. AC contactor in the emergency can replace the DC contactor, suction time can not be more than 2 hours (because the AC coil cooling than the DC difference, which is determined by their different structure), really long time to use the best AC coil in a series of resistance, so DC can not replace the AC contactor.
2. AC contactor coil turns less, the number of DC contactor coil turns from the coil volume can go to distinguish between the main circuit current is too large, the contactor with a series of double-winding coil.
3. DC relay coil reactance is large, the current is small. If you say that the AC power is not damaged, when the time to put. But the relay coil reactance is small, the current is big, if connected to the DC will damage the coil.
AC contactor coil turns less resistance is small, when the coil into the AC, it will produce a larger inductance, the sense of resistance is far greater than the coil resistance, the coil excitation current mainly depends on the size of the resistance The If the DC input, the coil becomes a pure resistance load, then the current through the coil will be great, so that the coil heat, or even burned. So the AC contactor can not be used as DC contactor.